Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wedding Blogger Hazanis Love Is Cinta

Assalamualaikum,
My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate (Carnie Wilson). Yes this is very true, this is what happen to me and my husband and I hope this newly-married couple also feeling like what I feel. 

A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. Hazanis and Najdan hope you guys happy with your marriage till forever and till Jannah. InshaAllah.
With gorgeous and handsome bride and groom.
Pengantin lama teringin nak bersanding lagi. hehe
Kitaorang semua pengantin 2015 kecuali Mek Onie lah sebab dia single mingle lagi. Cepat-cepat boleh masuk dalam list untuk pemilihan. hehe 
Till Next Entry.
Love, Asyik.

5 comments:

  1. Comelnya kak hazaniss... hehe seronok tengok dah ada pasangan rumahtangga ni.. ena doakan kebahagiaan hingga ke syurga... InshaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. asyik pun macam pengantin baru sentiasa.. btw, congratulation hazanis.. =) moga kekal ke jannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. alolo..nanti balik kampung kita jumpa lagi..:)

      Delete