Monday, April 28, 2014

Look Post : Royal Blue Again

Assalamualaikum,
Another post yang melibatkan warna Royal Blue. Buat masa sekarang this is my favourite color. I don't know why but when I see this color it really capture my eyes and my heart. hehe. Maybe after this you can always see me more on Royal Blue. Who's selling items in royal blue?... Sorry girls see you next entry, because I have to find another collection of Royal Blue. Tadaaa...

Royal blue describes both a bright shade and a dark shade of azure blue.

Shawl : Unbranded
Jelly Bag: Unbranded
Skirt: Scarlet
Tops: Scarlet
Royal Blue Chiffon Cardigan: Tops Girls


       
Till Next Entry.
Love, Asyik.

2 comments:

  1. amboiiii.. pandai dia bergaya ek :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih dear..xdelah pandai sgt..just a basic dress..:)

      Delete