Sunday, May 12, 2013

Special Day and Gift

Assalamualaikum,
Started from this months, so many happy thing happens to me. From my birthday actually, and after that my convocation (will update soon) and mother's day for my mum. We (family) celebrating all this thing in one day. Last night was my master's convocation and mother's day. So my brother decided to celebrate with small barbeque for our family. Have fun together and want to appreciate our mum for everything she's doing for my family. Thank you so much Mak for always being with me and family. You are the best among the best mum.

Some of the the foods from barbeque last night.
.
.
.
.
This is a gift for my birthday from someone special in my heart which is Giorgio Izas. Thank you so much for everything.

A small cake from Secret Recipe. Chocholate Moist Cake.

A bag from Vietnam / Cambodia. Alamak tak ingat dari mana. hehe

T-Shirt from Vietnam and Cambodia. Love it so much because it's Pink. hehe

Money money from Cambodia and Vietnam.


Keychain and magnet fridge from Cambodia and Vietnam also. Banyak sehhh..

Bracelet from Cambodia. Suka betul. Tak sangka akan dapat hadiah yang banyak macam ini. Thank you again my dear.
.
.
.
.
.

And this is H&M pouch from giveaway that I win from AMI blog. So many gift in this month. Memang sambut birthday melampau dengan hadiah. hehe. Waiting some more present. haha.


Yes, that is it for now. Wait for my update to tell you guys and girls about my convocation.

Till Next Entry.
xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Wah... Banyaknye hadiah die... He3... Next time hadiahnye kite pg melancong ke sane bersame2 plak... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeayyyy..nakkk sgt2..thank you again..:)

      Delete
  2. comelnya bracelet tu.. hppy mothers day to ur mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. peeewitttt and HApppy Birthday!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. hehe.mmg sgt best kalau dpt hadiah free..

      Delete