Monday, September 26, 2011

Liebster Blog Award From Ichabella Darmawan..


Assalamualaikum,
For the first time I've got Liebster Blog Award. I feel so honored to receive this award. Thank you so much to lovely lady Ichabella Darmawan who give this award for me. Really appreciate because you always keep looking on my blog in every new entry. Thank you so much..:-) And last but not least I'm also get this award from Hidaya Shamsudin. Thank you dear Sweet Scent..

Now it's my turn to give this award to others lovely blog who's always keep supporting and encourage each others. Here they are :



Well, for my Lovelies above, here are what you have to do after getting the award!

The Rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet—other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.

Thank you lovely..

12 comments:

  1. yippieee... u r very welcome, kak asyik! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asyik,
    I just rewarded you with "Liebster Award".
    Please feel free to view it on my blog.

    http://thesweetscent.blogspot.com/2011/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ichabeldarmawan : Most welcome dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hidaya shamsudin: haha..thanks Hidaya:)

    ReplyDelete